Contains 1 Result:
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: ADN 0056
Abstract The Mother Cabrini Catholic War Veterans, Post 156, was founded in 1946 by combat veterans of the second Wolrd War. The group was a chapter of the national Catholic War Veterans group and usually met at Our Lady of Mount Carmel parish in Newark. The Mother Cabrini Catholic War Veterens Post 156 records include materials related to the club's operation, such as correspondence, financial documents, information on membership, and the donation of a statue of Saint Francis Xavier Cabrini to the City...