Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
Catholic Women's College Club records
Identifier: ADN 0027
The Catholic Women's College Club was a New Jersey organization in operation from at least 1934-1985. This collection spans the years of 1934 through 1985 and documents the development and subsequent operations of the Catholic Women's College Club, a New Jersey organization. The collection includes records of meetings and activities as well as clippings and memorabilia.
Fratres in Unum newsletters
Collection — Box: 1
Identifier: ADN 0057
Quarterly priest publication by priests within the Archdiocese of Newark.
Dates: 1963 - 1969
Mother Cabrini Catholic War Veterans Post 156 records
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: ADN 0056
Abstract The Mother Cabrini Catholic War Veterans, Post 156, was founded in 1946 by combat veterans of the second World War. The group was a chapter of the national Catholic War Veterans group and usually met at Our Lady of Mount Carmel parish in Newark. The Mother Cabrini Catholic War Veterens Post 156 records include materials related to the club's operation, such as correspondence, financial documents, information on membership, and the donation of a statue of Saint Francis Xavier Cabrini to the...
Newark Archdiocesan Federation of Holy Name Societies records
Identifier: ADN 0046
Abstract The Society of the Holy Name, also called Confraternity of the Most Holy Names of God and Jesus, is a group dedicated to the reverence of the names of God and Jesus. In 1930, Holy Name Society groups in the Archdiocese of Newark combined to form the Newark Archdiocesan Federation of Holy Name Societies. However, after 1940 this Federation seems to have dissolved and Holy Name Society groups in the New Jersey area are under the auspices of the National Association of Holy Name Societies. The...
- Fratres in Unum 1
- Holy Name, Devotion to. 1
- Newark (N.J.) 1
- Priests 1
- Veterans -- New Jersey. 1