Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
The Catholic Women's College Club was a New Jersey organization in operation from at least 1934-1985. This collection spans the years of 1934 through 1985 and documents the development and subsequent operations of the Catholic Women's College Club, a New Jersey organization. The collection includes records of meetings and activities as well as clippings and memorabilia.
The à Kempis Club of New Jersey was a Catholic women's organization, affiliated with the National Conference of Catholic Women, that hosted events featuring speakers or lecturers on a variety of topics, raised money for charity, and celebrated mass. The à Kempis Club of New Jersey records include newsclippings, yearbooks, correspondence, stationary, and a guestbook, documenting the activities of the Club in the 1990's.
Mary Theresa (King) Smith was a prominent figure in Catholic and volunteer works in New Jersey throughout the mid 1900's. The Mary Smith papers relate to her work within several different Catholic and volunteer organizations, including the Mount Carmel Guild and the National Council of Catholic Women, and spans the years between 1933 and 1970.
- Subject: Women in the Catholic Church -- New Jersey. X
- Catholic Church -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Antisemitism -- Research. 1
- Benedictine nuns -- New Jersey. 1
- Catholic Action. 1
- Catholic Church -- Societies, etc. 1
- Catholics -- Newark (N.J.) -- History 1
- Conference proceedings. 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Dominican sisters -- New Jersey -- History. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Research. 1
- Judaism -- Europe -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Judaism -- Relations -- Christianity. 1
- Monasticism and religious orders for women -- New Jersey -- History. 1
- Seton Hall University -- Faculty. 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- New Jersey. 1
- Women volunteers in social service. 1 ∧ less