- keyword(s): south orange
Showing Results: 1 - 4 of 4
Archdiocese of Newark Church reports
The Diocese of Newark was created in 1853 and was elevated to an Archdiocese in 1937. The Chancery Office required parish priests to submit yearly reports reflecting the financial and spiritual condition of their churches. The Diocese of Newark Church reports include the annual reports of parish priests to the Chancery Office from 1843-1925, which themselves include information on population and sacramental statistics.
John J. O'Connor papers
Lardiere Milano family photographs
The Lardiere Milano family was a family of Italian Americans living in Newark at the turn of the 20th century. The Lardiere Milano family photographs primarily consists of snapshots and photographs of members of the Lardiere family, as well as photographs of the Milano family, landscapes and scenery, and some objects belonging to Angelina Lardiere.
Winand Wigger papers
Papers and records of Bishop Winand Wigger from his time as Bishop in the Diocese of Newark, New Jersey.
- Catholic schools. 3
- Catholic Church -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Church growth -- Catholic Church. 2
- German American Catholics -- New Jersey. 2
- Hungarian American Catholics -- New Jersey 2
- Catholic Church -- History -- 19th century. 1
- Catholic universities and colleges. 1
- Catholics, Greek -- New Jersey. 1
- Italian Americans -- New Jersey. 1
- Landscape photography. 1
- Monasticism and religious orders for women -- New Jersey -- History. 1
- Photographs 1
- Polish American Catholics -- New Jersey 1
- Portrait photography. 1 ∧ less