- keyword(s): south orange
Showing Results: 1 - 8 of 8
This collection documents the history, activities, and celebrations of many of the women's Religious Orders throughout New Jersey, generally spanning the years from 1869-2012. The collection also contains materials related to some out-of-state orders, particularly in New York, and materials related to individual sisters of some orders.
The Catholic Women's College Club was a New Jersey organization in operation from at least 1934-1985. This collection spans the years of 1934 through 1985 and documents the development and subsequent operations of the Catholic Women's College Club, a New Jersey organization. The collection includes records of meetings and activities as well as clippings and memorabilia.
The Diocese of Newark was created in 1853 and was elevated to an Archdiocese in 1937. The Chancery Office required parish priests to submit yearly reports reflecting the financial and spiritual condition of their churches. The Diocese of Newark Church reports include the annual reports of parish priests to the Chancery Office from 1843-1925, which themselves include information on population and sacramental statistics.
The Lardiere Milano family was a family of Italian Americans living in Newark at the turn of the 20th century. The Lardiere Milano family photographs primarily consists of snapshots and photographs of members of the Lardiere family, as well as photographs of the Milano family, landscapes and scenery, and some objects belonging to Angelina Lardiere.
Papers and records of Bishop Winand Wigger from his time as Bishop in the Diocese of Newark, New Jersey.
Papers of James Roosevelt Bayley, the first Bishop of Newark, New Jersey.
- Italian American Catholics -- New Jersey 4
- Catholic schools. 3
- Catholic Church -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Catholic Church -- Societies, etc. 2
- Church growth -- Catholic Church. 2
- German American Catholics -- New Jersey. 2
- Hungarian American Catholics -- New Jersey 2
- Monasticism and religious orders for women -- New Jersey -- History. 2
- Account books. 1
- Catholic Church -- History -- 19th century. 1
- Catholic Church -- Pastoral letters and charges. 1
- Catholic converts -- New Jersey. 1
- Catholic universities and colleges. 1
- Catholics -- United States -- History. 1
- Catholics, Greek -- New Jersey. 1
- Christian saints -- United States -- History. 1
- Convent Station (N.J.) 1
- Diaries. 1
- Dominican sisters -- New Jersey -- History. 1
- Italian Americans -- New Jersey. 1
- Landscape photography. 1
- Letters. 1
- Newark (N.J.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Polish American Catholics -- New Jersey 1
- Portrait photography. 1
- Scrapbooks. 1
- Veterans -- New Jersey. 1
- Women in the Catholic Church -- New Jersey. 1 ∧ less