- keyword(s): south orange
Showing Results: 1 - 5 of 5
Justin J. McCarthy was a priest and then auxiliary bishop of the Archdiocese of Newark and Bishop of Camden. The Justin J. McCarthy papers primarily consist of the lecture notes and sermons of Bishop Justin J. McCarthy.
George A. Clyde was a priest of the Archdiocese of Newark who served in several parishes. The George A. Clyde papers include homilies, sermons, and other writings of George Clyde from his time as a parish priest.
John H. Koenig was born 24 December 1916. He graduated from Seton Hall college in 1938, was ordained into the priesthood on 30 May 1942 at St. Patrick's Cathedral in Newark, N.J., and served as director of the Archdiocesan Ecumenical Commission. Msgr. Koenig died on 15 August 2004. The John Koenig papers contain the professional papers of Rev. John Koenig from his work in the Archdiocese of Newark and as a parish pastor.
- Antisemitism -- Research. 2
- Catholics -- United States -- History. 2
- Judaism -- Europe -- History -- 20th century. 2
- Judaism -- Relations -- Christianity. 2
- Seton Hall University -- Faculty. 2
- Seton Hall University -- History. 2
- Vatican Council (2nd: 1962-1965: Basilica di San Pietro in Vaticano) 2
- Catholic Church -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Christianity and antisemitism 1
- Correspondence 1
- Correspondence. 1
- Councils and synods, Ecumenical. 1
- Councils and synods, Episcopal (Catholic) -- New Jersey. 1
- Ecumenical movement -- New Jersey. 1
- Theology—Study and teaching—Catholic Church. 1 ∧ less
- French 1