- keyword(s): south orange
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
Thomas H. McLaughlin was the ninth President of Seton Hall College, from 1922-1933. The collection contains correspondence; professional papers such as appointment books and diaries, a report to the Board of Trustees, notes on a new scholarship award, and a proposal to move the Immaculate Conception Seminary; and research and lecture notes.
John A. Stafford was the seventh president of Seton Hall College, from 1899-1906. The collection contains letters and lecture notes from his time teaching.
- Repository: The Monsignor Field Archives & Special Collection Center X
- Subject: Seton Hall University -- Officials and employees. X
- Subject: Seton Hall University X
- Subject: Letters. X
- Subject: Seton Hall University -- History. X
- Subject: Lectures and lecturing. X
- Language: English X
- Type: Collection X