- keyword(s): south orange
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
This collection contains materials dating from 1939 to 2013 documenting the life and work of Luna Kaufman, a holocaust survivor who became an advocate for Jewish-Christian relations. The collection consists of Kaufman’s papers, audio-visual materials, and scrapbooks relating to her life and activism.
Walter J. Cohrssen was a Professor of Music at Seton Hall University between 1952 and 1977, as well as a musical composer. This collection spans the time period between 1929 and 1983 and consists of Cohrssen's own handwritten musical scores, as well as some audio recordings of Cohrssen's pieces, a scrapbook, and several photographs and ephemera.
Professional papers of Marcus Daly, New Jersey politician and educator.
- Clippings 2
- Photographs. 2
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Composition (Music). 1
- Concert programs 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diaries. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Study and teaching -- United States. 1
- Judaism -- Relations -- Christianity. 1
- Monmouth County (N.J.) -- Politics and government -- 1945-1989. 1
- Monmouth County (N.J.). Welfare Board -- History. 1
- Political science teachers -- History. 1
- Seton Hall University -- Faculty. 1
- Speeches. 1
- Teaching -- Aids and devices 1 ∧ less