- keyword(s): south orange
Showing Results: 1 - 10 of 17
This collection contains materials dating from 1939 to 2013 documenting the life and work of Luna Kaufman, a holocaust survivor who became an advocate for Jewish-Christian relations. The collection consists of Kaufman’s papers, audio-visual materials, and scrapbooks relating to her life and activism.
James H. Corrigan was the fourth president of Seton Hall College, from 1876-1888. The collection contains correspondence, a photograph of Rev. James Corrigan, and a photograph scrapbook.
The following contents of this collection constitute various materials representing the intellectual files of John C.H.Wu along with personal items that illustrate his family life and faith. This includes original manuscripts, printed works, photographs, notebooks, sketch books, subject files, posters, clippings, and other research matter of note.
The Bayley Seton League was founded in 1938 and is recognized as the oldest service organization at Seton Hall University. The Bayley-Seton League records include documents related to the operation of the organization.
Walter J. Cohrssen was a Professor of Music at Seton Hall University between 1952 and 1977, as well as a musical composer. This collection spans the time period between 1929 and 1983 and consists of Cohrssen's own handwritten musical scores, as well as some audio recordings of Cohrssen's pieces, a scrapbook, and several photographs and ephemera.
Professional papers of Marcus Daly, New Jersey politician and educator.
Papers of James Roosevelt Bayley, the first Bishop of Newark, New Jersey.
The collection contains a letter, correspondence between Rev. James Corrigan and his brother, former President of Seton Hall, Michael Corrigan, a photograph of Rev. James Corrigan, and a photograph scrapbook.
- Subject: Scrapbooks. X
- Archival Record 9
- Collection 8
- Seton Hall University -- Officials and employees. 8
- Photographs. 7
- Seton Hall University 6
- Letters. 3
- Clippings 2
- Correspondence 2
- Diaries. 2
- Portraits. 2
- Seton Hall University -- Faculty. 2
- Account books. 1
- Catholic Church -- Pastoral letters and charges. 1
- Catholic converts -- New Jersey. 1
- Catholics -- Newark (N.J.) -- History 1
- China -- Politics and government -- 1912-1949 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Committees. 1
- Composition (Music). 1
- Concert programs 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Study and teaching -- United States. 1
- Judaism -- Relations -- Christianity. 1
- Lawyers, Foreign -- China 1
- Membership cards. 1
- Monmouth County (N.J.) -- Politics and government -- 1945-1989. 1
- Monmouth County (N.J.). Welfare Board -- History. 1
- Political science teachers -- History. 1
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 1940. 1
- Seton Hall University -- Alumni and alumnae. 1
- Seton Hall University -- History. 1
- Seton Hall University -- Students. 1
- Speeches. 1
- Teaching -- Aids and devices 1
- Women volunteers in social service. 1 ∧ less
- English 8