- keyword(s): south orange
Showing Results: 1 - 10 of 566
William F. Marshall was the fifth president of Seton Hall College, from 1888 to 1897. The collection contains photographs of President Marshall.
James F. Mooney was the eighth president of Seton Hall College, from 1907-1922. The collection contains correspondence, a memorial card from Rev. Mooney's funeral, and a photograph of President Mooney.
Thomas H. McLaughlin was the ninth President of Seton Hall College, from 1922-1933. The collection contains correspondence; professional papers such as appointment books and diaries, a report to the Board of Trustees, notes on a new scholarship award, and a proposal to move the Immaculate Conception Seminary; and research and lecture notes.
John A. Stafford was the seventh president of Seton Hall College, from 1899-1906. The collection contains letters and lecture notes from his time teaching.
The Board of Trustees, along with the Board of Regents, guides Seton Hall University's mission and direction. This collection contains meeting minutes, correspondence, annual reports, and bylaws from Seton Hall University's Board of Trustees. Also included are meeting minutes of the Board of Regents.
Bernard J. McQuaid was the first president of Seton Hall College, from 1856-1867. The collection consists of letters and reproductions of letters sent to Rev. McQuaid and an image of Rev. McQuaid.
Reverend Francis J. Monaghan served as president of Seton Hall College from 1933 to 1936, after having served as a faculty member at the Immaculated Conception Seminary. The Francis J. Monaghan records contain documents from his tenure as President of Seton Hall College from 1933 to 1936.
Thomas G. Fahy was the fifteenth President of Seton Hall University and oversaw significant physical growth as well as progress in equal access to education for minorities, improved governance, and student affairs during his tenure as president. The Office of the President and Chancellor: Thomas Fahy records include materials generated and gathered by Monsignor Fahy during his time as President of Seton Hall University.
- Archival Record 556
- Collection 10
- Seton Hall University 501
- Correspondence. 135
- Seton Hall University -- History. 106
- Board of Trustees -- Finance Committee. 35
- Correspondence 34
- Letters. 29
- Photographs. 29
- Seton Hall University -- Faculty. 28
- Journals. 12
- Seton Hall University -- Students. 10
- Scrapbooks. 8
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 8
- Seton Hall University -- Athletics 7
- Financial statements. 6
- Memorandas. 5
- Seton Hall University -- Centennial. 5
- Seton Hall University -- Legal 5
- Award, Honorary Degree, Medals, etc. 4
- Portraits. 4
- Bishop 3
- Board of Trustees -- Student Affairs Committee. 3
- Board of Trustees -- Biography 2
- Communism 2
- Lectures and lecturing. 2
- ROTC 2
- Seton Hall University -- Alumni and alumnae. 2
- Seton Hall University -- Library 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2
- Appointment books. 1
- Bible -- Criticism, interpretation, etc. 1
- Bishops -- New Jersey -- Newark 1
- Cassettes. 1
- Catholic Church. Archdiocese of Newark (N.J.) 1
- Catholic universities and colleges. 1
- Clippings (Books, newspapers, etc.) 1
- Funeral prayer cards. 1
- Military chaplains -- Catholic Church. 1
- Photographs 1
- Photography -- Negatives. 1
- Press releases. 1
- Priests 1
- Racism -- Religious aspects -- Christianity 1
- United States Government -- Department of Education 1
- Veterans -- New Jersey. 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975. 1
- Women 1 ∧ less
- English 76
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- French 1