- keyword(s): south orange
Showing Results: 1 - 5 of 5
The Seton Junior League was founded in 1940 by young women fond of the idea of service in hopes of one day becoming part of the Bayley-Seton League. The Seton Junior League collection includes reports, meeting minutes, correspondence, and other materials related to the operation of the League.
The records of the volunteer organization Women's Guild of Seton Hall University.
The Bayley Seton League was founded in 1938 and is recognized as the oldest service organization at Seton Hall University. The Bayley-Seton League records include documents related to the operation of the organization.
The John L. McNulty records consist primarily of material generated by Monsignor McNulty during his time as the President of Seton Hall. The collection includes appointment books, correspondence, speeches, materials related to legal matters, personal files, subject files, and files related to the operation of the University.
- Collection 4
- Archival Record 1
- Women volunteers in social service. 3
- Committees. 2
- Letters. 2
- Seton Hall University -- Alumni and alumnae. 2
- Seton Hall University -- Faculty. 2
- Antisemitism -- Research. 1
- Business records. 1
- Catholic Church -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Catholic universities and colleges. 1
- Financial statements. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Research. 1
- Judaism -- Europe -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Judaism -- Relations -- Christianity. 1
- Membership cards. 1
- Photographs. 1
- Posters. 1
- Scrapbooks. 1
- Seton Hall University 1
- Seton Hall University -- History. 1
- Seton Hall University -- Officials and employees. 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- New Jersey. 1
- Women 1
- Women in the Catholic Church -- New Jersey. 1 ∧ less
- English 4