- keyword(s): south orange
Showing Results: 1 - 8 of 8
James F. Mooney was the eighth president of Seton Hall College, from 1907-1922. The collection contains correspondence, a memorial card from Rev. Mooney's funeral, and a photograph of President Mooney.
Thomas H. McLaughlin was the ninth President of Seton Hall College, from 1922-1933. The collection contains correspondence; professional papers such as appointment books and diaries, a report to the Board of Trustees, notes on a new scholarship award, and a proposal to move the Immaculate Conception Seminary; and research and lecture notes.
John A. Stafford was the seventh president of Seton Hall College, from 1899-1906. The collection contains letters and lecture notes from his time teaching.
James H. Corrigan was the fourth president of Seton Hall College, from 1876-1888. The collection contains correspondence, a photograph of Rev. James Corrigan, and a photograph scrapbook.
Bernard J. McQuaid was the first president of Seton Hall College, from 1856-1867. The collection consists of letters and reproductions of letters sent to Rev. McQuaid and an image of Rev. McQuaid.
Michael A. Corrigan was the third president of Seton Hall College, from 1867-1876. The collection consists of letters and reproductions of letters to President Corrigan.
The collection contains the papers of the Seton family of New York City and the Jevons family of Liverpool, England and New York City.
- Portraits. 4
- Seton Hall University -- Officials and employees. 4
- Lectures and lecturing. 2
- Photographs. 2
- Account books. 1
- African American -- Study and teaching -- New Jersey. 1
- African American Catholics. 1
- African American college students 1
- African American educators 1
- Appointment books. 1
- Archival materials—Digitization. 1
- Asia -- Study and teaching -- New Jersey. 1
- Bible -- Criticism, interpretation, etc. 1
- Business records. 1
- Catholics -- United States -- History. 1
- College theater. 1
- Communication in foreign language education. 1
- Diaries. 1
- Ephemera. 1
- Funeral prayer cards. 1
- Jersey City (N.J.) -- History. 1
- Language and languages -- Programmed instruction. 1
- Oriental languages -- Study and teaching -- New Jersey. 1
- Performance poetry. 1
- Photographs 1
- Playbills. 1
- Poetry 1
- Programs. 1
- Scrapbooks. 1
- Seton Hall University -- Students. 1
- Study and teaching -- African American students 1
- Theater - Reviews. 1
- Theater management. 1
- Theatrical posters. 1
- United States -- History -- Civil War, 1861-1865. 1
- United States -- Study and teaching. 1
- Video tapes. 1 ∧ less
- French 2
- Spanish; Castilian 1