- keyword(s): south orange Years: the beginning to -- History.
Showing Results: 1 - 3 of 3
Papers of John Morley
Collection — Multiple Containers
Identifier: Mss 0149
Scope and Contents The Papers of John Morley include writings, lectures, research notes, correspondence, and miscellaneous documents and ephemera related to activities and events attended by Father Morley. The collection primarily centers on his work in Judeao-Christian Studies, anti-semitism, and the Vatican's role in the Holocaust. The latter is the basis of his published book, "Vatican Diplomacy and the Jews during the Holocaust, 1939-1943." The writings span from 1975 (when he was a student at NYU) to...
Office of the President & Chancellor: Michael A. Corrigan records
Michael A. Corrigan was the third president of Seton Hall College, from 1867-1876. The collection consists of letters and reproductions of letters to President Corrigan.
Dates: 1870-1887, undated
Office of the President & Chancellor: Bernard J. McQuaid records
Bernard J. McQuaid was the first president of Seton Hall College, from 1856-1867. The collection consists of letters and reproductions of letters sent to Rev. McQuaid and an image of Rev. McQuaid.
Dates: 1855-1866, undated
- Letters. 2
- Portraits. 2
- Antisemitism -- Research. 1
- Business records. 1
- Catholic Church -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Catholic Church -- Sermons. 1
- Catholics -- United States -- History. 1
- Christianity and antisemitism 1
- Correspondence 1
- Judaism -- Europe -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Judaism -- Relations -- Christianity. 1
- Photographs. 1
- Seton Hall University -- Faculty. 1
- Seton Hall University -- Officials and employees. 1
- Seton Hall University -- Students. 1
- Vatican Council (2nd: 1962-1965: Basilica di San Pietro in Vaticano) 1 ∧ less
- Spanish; Castilian 1