- keyword(s): south orange Years: the beginning to -- Officials and employees.
Showing Results: 1 - 10 of 291
William F. Marshall was the fifth president of Seton Hall College, from 1888 to 1897. The collection contains photographs of President Marshall.
John A. Stafford was the seventh president of Seton Hall College, from 1899-1906. The collection contains letters and lecture notes from his time teaching.
Thomas H. McLaughlin was the ninth President of Seton Hall College, from 1922-1933. The collection contains correspondence; professional papers such as appointment books and diaries, a report to the Board of Trustees, notes on a new scholarship award, and a proposal to move the Immaculate Conception Seminary; and research and lecture notes.
The Board of Trustees, along with the Board of Regents, guides Seton Hall University's mission and direction. This collection contains meeting minutes, correspondence, annual reports, and bylaws from Seton Hall University's Board of Trustees. Also included are meeting minutes of the Board of Regents.
James F. Mooney was the eighth president of Seton Hall College, from 1907-1922. The collection contains correspondence, a memorial card from Rev. Mooney's funeral, and a photograph of President Mooney.
Bernard J. McQuaid was the first president of Seton Hall College, from 1856-1867. The collection consists of letters and reproductions of letters sent to Rev. McQuaid and an image of Rev. McQuaid.
Reverend Francis J. Monaghan served as president of Seton Hall College from 1933 to 1936, after having served as a faculty member at the Immaculated Conception Seminary. The Francis J. Monaghan records contain documents from his tenure as President of Seton Hall College from 1933 to 1936.
Thomas G. Fahy was the fifteenth President of Seton Hall University and oversaw significant physical growth as well as progress in equal access to education for minorities, improved governance, and student affairs during his tenure as president. The Office of the President and Chancellor: Thomas Fahy records include materials generated and gathered by Monsignor Fahy during his time as President of Seton Hall University.
- Subject: Seton Hall University X
- Archival Record 282
- Collection 9
- Seton Hall University 227
- Correspondence. 102
- Seton Hall University -- History. 101
- Letters. 29
- Photographs. 29
- Correspondence 23
- Seton Hall University -- Faculty. 20
- Scrapbooks. 8
- Seton Hall University -- Athletics 7
- Seton Hall University -- Students. 7
- Financial statements. 5
- Portraits. 4
- Bishop 3
- Memorandas. 3
- Speeches, addresses, etc. 3
- Award, Honorary Degree, Medals, etc. 2
- Lectures and lecturing. 2
- ROTC 2
- Seton Hall University -- Alumni and alumnae. 2
- World War, 1939-1945. 2
- Appointment books. 1
- Bible -- Criticism, interpretation, etc. 1
- Bishops -- New Jersey -- Newark 1
- Board of Trustees -- Biography 1
- Cassettes. 1
- Catholic Church. Archdiocese of Newark (N.J.) 1
- Catholic universities and colleges. 1
- Communism 1
- Funeral prayer cards. 1
- Military chaplains -- Catholic Church. 1
- Photography -- Negatives. 1
- Priests 1
- Seton Hall University -- Centennial. 1
- United States Government -- Department of Education 1
- Veterans -- New Jersey. 1
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975. 1 ∧ less
- English 75
- English, Old (ca.450-1100) 1
- French 1