- keyword(s): south orange Years: the beginning to -- Students.
Showing Results: 1 - 4 of 4
Thomas G. Fahy was the fifteenth President of Seton Hall University and oversaw significant physical growth as well as progress in equal access to education for minorities, improved governance, and student affairs during his tenure as president. The Office of the President and Chancellor: Thomas Fahy records include materials generated and gathered by Monsignor Fahy during his time as President of Seton Hall University.
Msgr. James F. Kelley was the President of Seton Hall University from 1936 to 1949. The James F. Kelley records contain both personal records and records of Seton Hall College.
- Collection 3
- Archival Record 1
- Seton Hall University -- Students. 3
- Seton Hall University -- Officials and employees. 2
- Antisemitism -- Research. 1
- Catholic Church -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Catholic universities and colleges. 1
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Research. 1
- Judaism -- Europe -- History -- 20th century. 1
- Judaism -- Relations -- Christianity. 1
- Seton Hall University 1
- Seton Hall University -- History. 1
- Teachers -- Training of -- New Jersey. 1
- Women in the Catholic Church -- New Jersey. 1 ∧ less
- English 3