- keyword(s): south orange Years: the beginning to .
Showing Results: 1 - 2 of 2
The Lardiere Milano family was a family of Italian Americans living in Newark at the turn of the 20th century. The Lardiere Milano family photographs primarily consists of snapshots and photographs of members of the Lardiere family, as well as photographs of the Milano family, landscapes and scenery, and some objects belonging to Angelina Lardiere.
Ace Alagna was a photographer, editor and publisher of the Italian Tribune, and prominent member of the Italian American community in Newark, NJ. The Ace Alagna photographs consist of photographic negatives, prints, videos, and layout sheets from Ace Alagna's career as a photographer and as editor and owner of the newspaper the Italian Tribune.
- Catholics -- Newark (N.J.) -- History 1
- Columbus Day 1
- Columbus Day Parade (Newark, N.J.) 1
- Democratic National Convention (1968 : Chicago, Ill.) 1
- Friuli Earthquake, Italy, 1976. 1
- Italian American newspapers 1
- Landscape photography. 1
- Legislators -- United States 1
- New Jersey—Politics and government—1951- 1
- Newark (N.J.) 1
- Photographs 1
- Photographs. 1
- Photography -- Negatives. 1
- Portrait photography. 1
- United States. President (1961-1963 : Kennedy) 1
- United States. Presidents (1963-1969 : Johnson) 1
- Video tapes. 1 ∧ less