- keyword(s): Nursing
Showing Results: 1 - 10 of 67
Thomas G. Fahy was the fifteenth President of Seton Hall University and oversaw significant physical growth as well as progress in equal access to education for minorities, improved governance, and student affairs during his tenure as president. The Office of the President and Chancellor: Thomas Fahy records include materials generated and gathered by Monsignor Fahy during his time as President of Seton Hall University.
Twitter account for Seton Hall College of Nursing. Celebrates nursing students for outstanding achievements. Provides updates on the latest in nursing practice.
- The Monsignor Field Archives & Special Collection Center 35
- The Peter Rodino, Jr. Law Library 32
- Archival Record 64
- Collection 2
- Digital Record 1
- Seton Hall University -- Officials and employees. 3
- Seton Hall University -- Faculty. 2
- Catholic universities and colleges. 1
- Seton Hall University 1
- Seton Hall University -- Students. 1
- English 3